CardioQinetics Heart Clinic is a private cardiology clinic based in Wexham Park in Buckinghamshire, Windsor in Berkshire, and Uxbridge in West London. Our expert cardiologists offer a unique spectrum of comprehensive cardiac care from preventive cardiology, such as blood pressure and lipid management, to expert diagnostic cardiology and interventional cardiology, as well as a complete package of cardiac rehabilitation. With our dedicated private cardiology clinic, we pride ourselves in our “one-stop” clinic approach – to offer a range of cardiac investigation / treatment, often on the same day without repeated visits or delay.
Led by award-winning Consultant General and Interventional Cardiologist Dr Joshua Chai, CardioQinetics Heart Clinic provides cardiology specialist expertise in the management of all aspects of adult heart disease and risk factors modification. Our head office situates in a dedicated private clinic in Uxbridge, with additional consulting privileges in nearby private hospitals, CardioQinetics Heart Clinic serves our patients across West London (Uxbridge, Hayes, Heathrow, Harefield, Ruislip); Berkshire (Windsor, Ascot, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough) and Buckinghamshire (Wexham, Gerrards Cross, Stoke Poges, Beaconsfield, Farnham, Chiltern).
The traditional view of “fixing” heart conditions by cardiologists / cardiac surgeons working in isolation is now obsolete - the contemporary view focuses on an on-going and continual improvement of cardiovascular health. At CardioQinetics Heart Clinic, not only will your heart condition be treated by expert cardiologists using state-of-the-art diagnostic and interventional techniques, we will ensure that you receive a comprehensive Cardiac Rehabilitation programme - we call it our CaRe package - delivered by our expert team of Chartered Physiotherapists and Allied Health Professionals from our sister clinic PhysioQinetics (co-founded by Dr Chai since 2011), to facilitate your speedy recovery and to help you regain confidence in your own cardiovascular fitness in no time.
We provide specialist cardiology investigation and treatment to patients with the following symptoms:-
- Chest pain
- Palpitation / heart “flutter”
- Heart rhythm abnormalities / abnormal findings on personal device such as Apple Watch
- Dizziness or fainting
- Heart murmur / valvular heart disease
- Heart failure
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Cardiometabolic (e.g. diabetes) risk reduction
- Stroke prevention
Dr Chai has a sub-specialty interest in complex coronary interventional cardiology and is also part of an on-call Heart Attack team at Wexham Park Hospital, part of the Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust, providing round-the-clock 24/7 NHS emergency treatment to heart attack patients across a large and diverse population of 465,000 across east Berkshire and south Buckinghamshire. He regularly performs the following interventional and diagnostic procedures:-
- Diagnostic coronary angiography with pressure-wire assessment
- Coronary artery stent implantation (PCI)
- Complex PCI with precision intra-coronary imaging guidance
- Chronic total occlusion (CTO) PCI (both antegrade and retrograde)
- State-of-the-art co-registered OCT (optical coherence tomography), and IVUS (intravascular ultrasound) assessment
- Calcium modification with rotational atherectomy (rotablation) and Shockwave intravascular lithotripsy (IVL)
- Ultrasound heart scan (echocardiography)
- Electric cardioversion of abnormal heart rhythm